Cyberspro understands the need for high performance and reliable hosting solutions and our well planned infrastructure is one of the reasons why we’re considered to be a great website hosting company. All of our servers are housed inside a state-of-the-art secure facility.
Our datacenter’s located in Chicago, IL and Phoenix, AZ are well equipped with 24/7 security, fire suppression systems, water detection systems, UPS & generators to ensure that our customers data is safe and secure. We use the latest generation processors from Intel and uses Juniper and Cisco for network switching/routing.
- SAS 70 Type 1 certified
- Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generator
- FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system with early pre-fire detection mechanism
- Automatic temperature and climate control system
- Biometric and key card security system including man-traps and rack level locking mechanism
- Staffed 24×7 by SingleHop data center technicians and engineers and monitored remotely
Our network is routed by the top of the line Juniper edge routers and aggregated through Cisco and Juniper switches. As a high quality website hosting partner, we have access to most major bandwidth providers, which have been selected based on routes to complement our other providers.
Minimum Server Specifications
Technology is rapidly changing and we adapt to the changes as they happen. When you sign up with Cyberspro, you at least get these specifications:
- Latest Generation Energy efficient Intel Xeon processors
- Minimum 48 GB DDR3 ECC-Registered Memory
- Gigabit Connectivity
- BGP4 Gigabit connectivity to multiple Fiber GigE Tier 1 Backbones
- RAID-10 Storage Arrays for maximum performance & redundancy
- Solid State Drive (SSD) Acceleration
- No desktop hardware what so ever
- Name brand server parts
- Never oversold